Yard Waste Facility
****The Yard Waste Facility will be closed Monday July 12th****
Sign up for the City's Emergency Notification System!
BULKY WASTE DROP-OFF
2021 Street Sweeping Plan
Here is the current plan for street sweeping in the City with dates for anticipated street sweeping.
One of the larger City Departments, the Department of Public Works is responsible for taking good care of streets and sidewalks, the storm water and sewer system, and other important infrastructure ensuring the City of Holyoke maintains a quality community. We stay quite busy providing many essential city services. These include:
- Street and Sidewalk Maintenance
- Street Repaving and Repair
- Engineering and Design
- Refuse Collection
- Yard Waste Collection
- Forestry Operations
- Emergency Traffic Control
- Sewer Billing and Collection
- Sewage / Stormwater Collection and Treatment
- Snow Removal and Winter Road Salt Application
- City owned Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Operation, Maintenance and Repair of City owned Parks and Public Buildings
Told you we were busy!