COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The Baker-Polito Administration announced a new preregistration signup tool will be available for the state’s 7 mass vaccination sites starting Friday, March 12. The new system will make it easier to request and book an appointment at a mass vaccination site at a nearby location when they are available. More sites will be added to the preregistration system in the coming weeks. When preregistration launches on Friday, it will replace the current booking platforms for mass vaccination sites for online booking. The COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling Resource Line will be available to help residents without internet access or with difficulty using the internet with the preregistration process.
This tool will be available at www.mass.gov/COVIDvaccine.
Preregistration will allow eligible residents to book an appointment at one of the state’s 7 mass vaccination sites.
Mass Vaccination Locations:
- Springfield, Eastfield Mall
- Natick, Natick Mall
- Foxboro, Gillette Stadium
- Danvers, Doubletree Hotel
- Boston, Fenway Park (through 3/27) and Hynes Convention Center (starting 3/18)
- Roxbury, Reggie Lewis Center
- Dartmouth, Former Circuit City
- Eligible residents will complete the online form at mass.gov/COVIDVaccine to request to book an appointment at a mass vaccination site nearby.
- After completing the form, residents will get a confirmation via their preferred method of contact (text, e-mail, phone) and receive a weekly update about their status. Residents may opt out of their preregistration at any time if they secure an appointment elsewhere.
- When an appointment becomes available at a mass vaccination site, the resident will be notified and will have 24 hours to accept the appointment once it is offered to them. If an appointment is not accepted after 24 hours, the resident will go back into the queue to wait for another appointment.
- To accommodate older residents and others who are unable to use the form, the preregistration form allows family members, caregivers or other companions to fill out the form on behalf of someone else. Residents who do not have internet access or someone to fill the form out for them can call 2-1-1 to preregister.
Available appointments will be offered to residents based on their vaccine eligibility and the availability of appointments at mass vaccination sites nearby. Initially, this program is only for the state’s 7 mass vaccination sites. More sites will be added to the pre-registration system in April.
Booking an Appointment Yourself
Eligible residents are encouraged to look for appointments at any of the state’s 170 public vaccine sites by searching vaxfinder.mass.gov.
CVS locations, vaccination information, and sign up can be found on their website at:
Baystate Health Systems vaccination sign up can be completed on this website:
Holyoke Council on Aging Assistance
The Holyoke Council on Aging may be able to assist eligible Holyoke residents in booking a vaccination appointment or with finding a vaccination location. For COVID-19 vaccination assistance from the Holyoke Council on Aging call 413-322-5625
- Persons aged 65+ are currently eligible to sign up vaccination appointments.
- Click here to sign up for updates from the Holyoke Senior Center regarding the vaccine rollout.
- Visit vaxfinder.mass.gov (sign up for vaccination sites all across MA) or holyokevax.com (site-specific for vaccination appointments at the Holyoke Health Center) to schedule a vaccine appointment online, or call 2-1-1 for phone assistance in registering. The staff here at the Holyoke Senior Center are happy to continue assisting folks in scheduling appointments over the phone.