Current Conservation Commission Members
The Conservation Commission consists of seven unpaid volunteers– all residents of Holyoke– appointed by the Mayor. The current Commission provides the City of Holyoke with close to 100 years of wetlands permitting experience!
Each Commissioner brings unique talents and interests to the board. Some bring decades of permitting experience; some bring a love of public service; all bring a commitment to the protection of natural resources in Holyoke. The day-to-day affairs of the Commission are managed by a full-time paid director.
- Michael Dodge, Chairperson – term expires Feb. 1, 2023
- Bernice Bowler, Vice Chair- term expires Feb. 1, 2023
- Mary Moriarty – term expires Feb. 1, 2024
- Jeff Horan – term expires Feb 1, 2022
- Rosemary Arnold – term expires Feb. 1, 2022
- John Perdrizet – term expires Feb. 1, 2024
- Vacant – term expires Feb. 1, 2022 (please email email@example.com if interested!)