5:00 pm Remote by Zoom
A G E N D A
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS
September 27, 2021
The regular meetings of the Board of Public Works, Sewer Commission and the Stormwater Commission will be held on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held via zoom.com.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81638374562
Meeting ID: 816 3837 4562
or call 1(646)558-8656 (Meeting ID: 81638374562)
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS – OLD BUSINESS
- TIP Projects Update
- High & Maple
- Center City Connector
- Northampton Street Rehabilitation
- Complete Streets – Pedestrian Improvements
- Shared Street Grant Submittal
- 90 Projects Update
- Road resurfacing project
- Personnel Issues – Workers Comp Update
- Main Street Ash tree preservation – Work is currently underway
- South Holyoke/HHA Project
- Curbing and sidewalk improvements in the next month
- Significant underrun in the MassWorks grant which can be used for additional sidewalk and paving work in the South Holyoke area
- Underrun is due to competitive bid and generous estimated contingency
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) DPW proposals
- City bonding for Northampton Street paving and raised crosswalks
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS – NEW BUSINESS
- Downtown parking update
SEWER COMMISSION – OLD BUSINESS
- Collection of Past Due Sewer Charges
- Jackson Street Sewer Separation Project
- River Terrace CSO (Area 21) Project
- Springdale Pond
- Sewer Fund Account Balance
- City Council Order Regarding Sewer Enterprise Fund
- Abatements for the following addresses:
- 40 Brown Ave.
- 116-118 Brown Ave.
- 1780 Northampton St.
- 180 Oak St.
SEWER COMMISSION – NEW BUSINESS
STORMWATER AUTHORITY – OLD BUSINESS
STORMWATER AUTHORITY – NEW BUSINESS
- MS4 Year 3 Annual Report
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.