5:00 pm Remote by Zoom
A G E N D A
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS
October 18, 2021
The regular meetings of the Board of Public Works, Sewer Commission and the Stormwater Commission will be held on Monday, October 18, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held via zoom.com.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81100409957
Meeting ID: 811 0040 9957
or call 1(646)558-8656 (Meeting ID: 81100409957)
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS – OLD BUSINESS
- TIP Projects Update
- High & Maple
- 90 Projects Update
- Road resurfacing project
- Northampton Street Intersection with South St., Hitchcock St., and Westfield Rd. RSA
- Personnel Issues
- Workers Comp Update
- Mike Pelletier – Job Transfer to Parking Enforcement Officer
- South Holyoke/HHA Project
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) DPW proposals
- City bonding for Northampton Street paving and raised crosswalks
- Downtown Parking Update
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS – NEW BUSINESS
SEWER COMMISSION – OLD BUSINESS
- Collection of Past Due Sewer Charges
- Sewer Fund Account Balance
- Abatements for the following addresses:
- 38 Brown Ave.
- 116-118 Brown Ave.
- 1780 Northampton St.
- 180 Oak St.
- 354 Hampden St.
- 1114 Hampden St.
- 711 Homestead Ave.
- 1737 Northampton St.
- Jackson Street Sewer Separation Project
SEWER COMMISSION – NEW BUSINESS
STORMWATER AUTHORITY – OLD BUSINESS
STORMWATER AUTHORITY – NEW BUSINESS
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.