5:00 pm Remote by Zoom
A G E N D A
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS
February 7, 2022
The regular meetings of the Board of Public Works, Sewer Commission and the Stormwater Commission will be held on Tuesday, January 18, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held via zoom.com.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82346560065 Meeting ID: 82346560065
Or by Phone at: 1 (646) 558-8656 with same meeting ID
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS
- Opening of the Meeting
- Consideration of Minutes of the past meeting
- Superintendents Report
Public Works Commissioner Discussion Topics
- City Council Orders from 2/1/22 Meeting
- Proposed language changes to Ordinance Sec 2-201 and 2-221 regarding Duties and Qualifications.
- order that the ordinance committee meet to discuss downtown parking meters in terms of the amount of time allowed & the price charged, as well as how we might increase the number of payment options available. Recommended that the order be referred to the Mayor for the purposes of appointing a Parking Advisory Board to make recommendations to the Ordinance Committee.
- Parking Advisory Committee
- City Council Order: Ordered that the DPW Commissioners appear before the City Council Ordinance Committee to discuss the proposed changes to Sec 2-201 of the City Ordinances
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS – OLD BUSINESS
- Superintendent of DPW Search
- 2022 Commissioner Goals and Objectives for each Board
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS – NEW BUSINESS
SEWER COMMISSION – OLD BUSINESS
SEWER COMMISSION – NEW BUSINESS
STORMWATER AUTHORITY – OLD BUSINESS
STORMWATER AUTHORITY – NEW BUSINESS
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
If you need assistance in participating in this meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please call the DPW Superintendent’s Office at (413) 322-5645 or email email@example.com at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation