To assure permits are considered and approved in time for this year’s St Patrick’s Day Parade weekend festivities, local officials are asking potential vendors to be aware of deadlines to apply for various permits that will be required.
- Any food permits to be approved by the Board of Health must be filled out by March 12th.
- One Day Liquor Licenses and Open Air Licenses issued by the License Board must apply by February 25th.
- Hawkers and Peddlers Licenses issued by the Holyoke Police Department must be applied for by March 11th
- Propane Permits issued by the Holyoke Fire Department must be applied for by March 12th
- Permits to be on city property issues by the Department of Public Works must be applied for by March 11th.