Click here to sign up for city emergency alerts - including community event alerts, Fire Department notifications, law enforcement alerts, general information alerts, and public works notifications

Please be advised:
City offices will be closed on Monday, May 27th, in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.

FAQ Topic: Commercial

What online permits are available?

Holyoke is piloting online permits and currently provides online options for the following applications: Special 1 Day Alcohol Online Application Entertainment License Online Application Temporary Open Air Permit Online Application Annual Open Air Permit Online Application

Wetlands Protection: Request for Determination of Applicability

In order to work within 100 Feet of a Wetland, the Conservation Commission must first determine whether or not the work will alter, fill or dredge a jurisdictional resource area.  Work without a permit is subject to enforcement actions including but not limited to financial, civil or criminal penalties. Application: wpaform1

Food Permits

Food Permits & Applications: TEMPORARY-FOOD-APPL-PACKET FOOD-ESTABLISHMENT-APPL-1 BAKERY-APPLICATION MOBILE-FOOD-APPL-1 Call the Board of Health for more information at 413-322-5595

Home Improvement

Not sure if you need a license/permit for your home improvement project? We have a “cheat sheet” to help you: HIC-CSL-Table-Revised-August-8-21-2018 Call the Building Department for more information at 413-322-5600

Close window