- Please Read Instructions For Bidders Carefully. We understand that government solicitations for bids contain a lot of information and may have mandatory forms to complete, however, non-responsive bids must be rejected.
- Details Matter. A missing signature, a math error, or the failure to complete a portion of a document may result in your bid or proposal being rejected.
- Have All Your Facts. Contact us if you have any questions. However, please keep in mind that in regards to bid solicitations, we must communicate answers to anything but the most general questions to all firms in the vendor pool. This is usually done via an addendum.
- Supplier Diversity. The City remains committed to the development and utilization of small, minority, women, disadvantaged and people with disabilities owned business.
- Online bidding and receipt of bid documents. The City will email bid documents upon request. For larger projects the City will be utilizing several online bid services including: Bid Express, Project Dog and Bid Docs Online. We encourage all potential vendors to learn how each of these services work prior to submitting a bid.