On January 14, 2022, the City of Holyoke Office for Community Development released the FFY2022 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Proposal Applications for funding of activities in the City of Holyoke to benefit low and moderate income persons or low and moderate income areas. Eligible activity categories include Public Services, Public Facilities, Housing, Infrastructure, and Economic Development.
Application Guidelines and Instructions, Budget A Form, Budget B Form, and a Sample PDF of the Google Form for can be retrieved from the Google Folder:
Application forms must be submitted using Google Forms from this link:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3:00 pm on Friday February 18, 2022
No extensions or exceptions will be granted.
One copy of the following documents must be submitted in hard copy to the Office for Community Development by February 22, 2022 for review and to ensure that the Application will be considered:
- Annual Report or Statement as submitted to the Secretary of the Commonwealth (must be current with filings)
- Financial Audit for the agency’s last fiscal year. If the last fiscal year’s audit is not complete, please submit the most recent independent financial audit and copies of 2013 federal tax filings (completed and submitted to IRS). If the agency’s Financial Audit contains findings, corrective actions, or any areas of concern, submit a letter of explanation with the audit addressing those deficiencies
- List of current Board of Directors
- Articles of Organization as certified by the Secretary of the Commonwealth
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Personnel Policy
Activities or programs that have not been previously funded with CDBG should be reviewed with OCD staff prior to submitting an application to ensure HUD eligibility.
OCD staff are available to meet virtually with all potential applicants until February 15, 2022, to provide technical assistance with proposal development. Please note that the FFY2022 Applications have been revised from previous versions. Application forms from previous years will not be accepted.
Direct assistance to individuals or families is not provided by this process.
FFY2022 funding will be for activities from July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023. The City of Holyoke CDBG Allocation has not yet been released by HUD.
Additional information is available by calling 413-322-5610 or emailing Alicia Zoeller, Administrator at email@example.com All applications materials are also available on Facebook @HolyokeOCD