Whiting Reservoir Study Committee Public Meeting October 7, 2021
6:00 pm City Hall Holyoke
536 Dwight St, Holyoke 01040
Whiting Reservorio Comité Estudio 7 de octubre 2021
Pursuant to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18-25,
and Section 20 of Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021,
notice is hereby given of a meeting of
The Whiting Reservoir Study Committee
Meeting to take place at
Holyoke City Hall, 536 Dwight St
City Council Chambers
and can be accessed remotely via www.zoom.us
Meeting ID: 844 7769 4696 Meeting Passcode: 925461 or by call in at 1 (646) 558-8656 with the same Meeting ID and Passcode.
Public engagement discussion to consider ideas on how the Whiting Street Reservoir, as a natural resource, might best be utilized?
Topics to include:
• Is there adequate access to the reservoir for you, your family and friends?
• Are there amenities that you would like to see added to the property?
• Would you like to see an expansion of public uses?
• What expanded uses, if any, would you like to see?
• Do you have concerns about the current or potential future uses of the reservoir?