6:30 pm Remote by Zoom
Local Historical District Commission – Fairfield Avenue
Meeting Date: Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Where: Zoom Meeting: During the COVID-19 outbreak and declared State of Emergency in MA, municipal governments are obliged to cancel all public meetings to protect against the risk of spreading this infectious disease. Governor Baker’s March 12 “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Section 20” allows municipalities to host virtual open meetings in place of their normal public meetings and hearings.
The Local Historic District Commission and the public may join the virtual Zoom
meeting either at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83808237217 using the Join Meeting tab at the top right or to call in at +1 (929) 205-6099.
The Zoom meeting I.D. is: 838 0823 7217
1. Approve previous meeting minutes
2. Information packets for Fairfield Avenue homeowners, homes for sale and new homeowners
3. Website updates
4. Fairfield Avenue photo archive
5. 74 Fairfield Avenue COA for Roof Photovoltaic array installation (update?)
6. 61 Fairfield Avenue COA for handrails – develop handrail sample library
1. 63 Fairfield Avenue Fencing Response Letter
All City of Holyoke and Fairfield Avenue residents are welcome to attend.
Marco Crescentini (Chair), Pete Papineau, Wendy Weiss, Matteo Riondato, Christine Berge, vacancy, vacancy
Alternates: Olivia Mausel, Susan Woods
The listing of matters is that reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by public law.
20 Korean Veterans Plaza
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM