6:30 pm Remote by Zoom
Local Historical District Commission – Fairfield Avenue
Meeting Date: Thursday, October 15 2020 at 6:30 pm
Where: Zoom Meeting: During the COVID-19 outbreak and declared State of Emergency in
MA, municipal governments are obliged to cancel all public meetings to protect against
the risk of spreading this infectious disease. Governor Baker’s March 12 “Order
Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Section 20”
allows municipalities to host virtual open meetings in place of their normal public
meetings and hearings.
The Local Historic District Commission and the public may join the virtual Zoom
meeting either at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85496930163 using the Join Meeting tab at
the top right or to call in at +1 (301) 715-8592 or +1 (312) 626-6799.
The Zoom meeting I.D. is: 854 9693 0163
1. Approve previous meeting minutes
2. Information packets for Fairfield Avenue homeowners, homes for sale and new homeowners
3. Website updates
4. Fairfield Avenue photo archive
5. 74 Fairfield Avenue COA for Roof Photovoltaic array installation (update?)
6. 61 Fairfield Avenue COA for handrails – develop handrail sample library
1. LHD Commission member recruitment
All City of Holyoke and Fairfield Avenue residents are welcome to attend.
Marco Crescentini (Chair), Matteo Riondato, Christine Berge, Darcy Lambert, vacancy, vacancy,
Alternates: Olivia Mausel, Susan Woods
The listing of matters is that reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the
meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for
discussion to the extent permitted by public law.
20 Korean Veterans Plaza
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM