Local Historic District Commission Meeting April 14, 2021
6:30 pm Remote by Zoom
Local Historical District Commission – Fairfield Avenue
Public Meeting Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Where: Zoom Meeting: ID: 880 9248 0316
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88092480316 using the Join Meeting tab at
the top right or to call in at 1 929 205 6099 or 1 301 715 8592.
During the COVID-19 outbreak and declared State of Emergency in MA, municipal governments are obliged to cancel all public meetings to protect against the risk of spreading this infectious disease. Governor Baker’s March 12 “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Section 20” allows municipalities to host virtual open meetings in place of their normal public meetings and hearings.
1. Approve previous meeting minutes
2. Information packets for Fairfield Avenue homeowners, homes for sale and new homeowners
3. Website updates
4. Fairfield Avenue photo archive
5. LHD Commission member recruitment
6. Spanish language included on website
7. Local Historic District training
1. 100 Pearl Street COA review
2. Discussion of Repairs performed without a COA and Exclusions from the Commission’s
All City of Holyoke and Fairfield Avenue residents are welcome to attend.
Commissioners: Marco Crescentini (Chair), Matteo Riondato, Christine Berge, Darcy Lambert, vacancy, vacancy,
Alternates: Olivia Mausel, Susan Woods
The listing of matters is that reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by public law.
20 Korean Veterans Plaza
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM