6:30 pm Remote by Zoom
Local Historical District Commission – Fairfield Avenue
Meeting Date: Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Where: Zoom Meeting: During the COVID-19 outbreak and declared State of Emergency in MA, municipal governments are obliged to cancel all public meetings to protect against the risk of spreading this infectious disease. Governor Baker’s March 12 “Order
Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Section 20”
allows municipalities to host virtual open meetings in place of their normal public
meetings and hearings.
The Local Historic District Commission and the public may join the virtual Zoom
meeting either at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84329000739 using the Join Meeting tab at
the top right or to call in at +1 (301) 715-8592 or +1 (312) 626-6799.
The Zoom meeting I.D. is: 843 2900 0739
1. Approve previous meeting minutes
2. Information packets for Fairfield Avenue homeowners, homes for sale and new homeowners
3. Website updates
4. Fairfield Avenue photo archive
5. 74 Fairfield Avenue COA for Roof Photovoltaic array installation (update?)
6. LHD Commission member recruitment
1. 61 Fairfield Avenue is for sale
All City of Holyoke and Fairfield Avenue residents are welcome to attend.
Marco Crescentini (Chair), Matteo Riondato, Christine Berge, Darcy Lambert, Harry Montalvo, Luis Salazar
Alternates: Olivia Mausel, Susan Woods