5:30 pm Fifield Room @ William J Dean Tech High School
1045 Main St, Holyoke 01040
HOLYOKE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Pursuant to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18-25, and Section 20 of Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, notice is hereby given of a meeting given by THE JOINT CITY COUNCIL – SCHOOL COMMITTEE SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING WILL BE HELD AT 5:30 PM ON THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2022, IN THE FIFIELD ROOM, AT DEAN TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL, 1045 MAIN ST, HOLYOKE, MA 01040.
THE PUBLIC CAN ACCESS THIS MEETING VIA ZOOM WEBINAR HERE: https://hps-holyoke-ma-us.zoom.us/j/85266232176?pwd=ci9tWEs3cG81SkQxdXZrWW5GenBXQT09 (Spanish Interpretation will be available).
- 3rd Grade Literacy data for the past 5 years and steps taken to address the issue
- Develop financial literacy curriculum for schools
- Mayor, Superintendent Soto, and President Royal discuss adult trade offerings certifications to residents
- Anthony Soto provides an update to the Joint committee on the building project
- Approval of November Meeting minutes
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
School Committee: Erin Brunelle (CHAIR), Becky Birks, Jay Whelihan
City Council: Juan Anderson Burgos, Tessa Murphy Romboletti, Jenny Rivera