6:00 pm Remote by Zoom
Governor Baker signed a bill into law on June 16, 2021, allowing public bodies to hold remote meetings through April 22, 2022.
Members of the public can access the meeting here: https://hps-holyoke-ma-us.zoom.us/j/85266232176?pwd=ci9tWEs3cG81SkQxdXZrWW5GenBXQT09
- CALL TO ORDER ~ ROLL CALL ~ PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, s. 20, I am hereby informing all attendees that a video and audio recording is being made of the meeting and the meeting is being live-streamed and run live on the City’s community TV channel.
- STUDENT SHOWCASE – MORGAN SCHOOL
- PUBLIC COMMENT (via the remote link above)
- Members of the public wishing to submit public comments can email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 p.m. Monday, February 28, 2022.
- Comments will either be displayed or read during the meeting.
- COMMUNICATIONS & REPORTS
- Student Reports
- Superintendent/Receiver Reports
- Entry Plan Findings Report
- Update on ELA, Math, Dual Language, and Science
- COVID19/ Masking Update
- NEW BUSINESS
- Recommendation to refer the Fiscal Year 23 proposed school budget to the finance sub committee
- December Meeting Minutes
- January Meeting Minutes
- ONGOING BUSINESS
- Updates from Subcommittees