3:55 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting
September 17, 2020 – 5:00 pm
Please note: Due to the statewide mandate to observe social distancing, this meeting will be held remotely. To access this meeting please go to Zoom.us, click “Join Meeting,” Meeting ID: 899 2842 9998
1 Call to Order
2 Acceptance of Minutes from the June 16, 2020 meeting. July 9, 2020 & August 26, 2020 meetings were cancelled.
- Discussion on the State’s Re-Opening Plan & Recreational Programming including guidance offered by Board of Health Director Sean Gonsalves.
- Budget 2021
- DPW/Parks Division
Number of Full-Time Employees
- City Council Orders Received
- Future Programs
- Community Field – Harper’s Haven Project
- Pioneer Valley Planning Commission – Bike Share Project
- Schedule Next Commission Meeting
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Parks & Recreation Commissioners which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.