6:00 pm Remote by Zoom
HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
Register in advance for this meeting (click below}
htt ps:// us02 web.zoom.us/ meeting/ register / tZckdO2grzMiE 9JA s gdjpLRZf-scuKcwtg9
AFTER REGISTERING, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL CONTAINING INFORMATION ABOUT JOINING MEETING
Thursday February 24, 2022 at 6:00 pm
475 Maple Street, HOLYOKE, MA 01040
- To approve minutes: December 9, 2021
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
- Access Control Hardware Installation at High Rise Apartments
- To approve Change Order No.2 in the amount of $6,438.42, increasing the contract from $59,928 to $66,366.42.
- To approve the Certificates of Completion and bring project to a
- Invitation for BID- Interior Upgrades and Two-Year Elevator Maintenance
- To award the Interior Upgrades and two-year Elevator Maintenance to TK elevator for two-year maintenance in a bid amount of $145,526.64 with an billable rate of $597.97/hour and team rate of $633.15/hour; Falcetti Towers interior cab upgrades in the amount of $60,245 and the Rosary Towers Tank Replacement in the amount of $26,205 as the lowest, responsive, responsible bidder, contingent upon HUD
- South Holyoke Homes Phase I-Change Orders 4 and 5
- To approve Change Order No. 4 in the amount of $47,467.15, increasing the contract from $4,143,420.00 to $4,190,887.15, and extending the time for completion O days to September 2,
- To approve Change Order No. 5 in the amount of $124,488.51 increasing the contract from $4,190,887.15 to $4,190,887.15 and extending the time for completion O days to September 2,
- Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) – Lead Paint Certification
- To approve the lead Paint
- Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) – Year End Financials
- To approve the State Year End Statement as presented by Teresa Ewald, Fee Accountant.
- To approve the top five (5) salary schedule as presented by Teresa Ewald, Fee Accountant.
- 4th Quarter Write-offs – 2021
- To approve 4tht Quarter Write-offs 2021in the amount of $2,325.00.
- 2022 Utility Allowances
- To approve to authorize the HHA to apply the 2022 recommended utility allowances effective March 1, 2022, for all moves and April 1, 2022 for all annual re-certifications.
8) CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
- Modernization Report
- Development Report
- Finance Department Report
- Resident Services Report
- Leased Housing
- MIS Department
- Senior Property Manager Report
- Legal Update
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NEW BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.