Holyoke Housing Authority Special Board Meeting April 8, 2021
12:00 pm Remote by Zoom
HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
Register in advance for this meeting (click below)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining meeting
Thursday April 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
475 MAPLE STREET, HOLYOKE, MA 01040
- To approve minutes: March 11, 2021
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
- Jackson Street Home – Reject Bids
- To reject all bids received for the Jackson Street Housing project due to high costs.
- Contractor Selection – Soils Excavation and Management at Jackson and Chestnut Streets.
- To award the Soils Excavation and Management at Jackson and Chestnut Street to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder, Kent Brothers Excavating, with a bid amount of $203,462.
- Disposal Surplus Property, John Deere Skid Loader
- To authorize the Executive Director to dispose of the 1995 John Deer Skid Loader by soliciting formal bids.
- 1st Quarter Write-Offs
- To approve 1st quarter write-offs in the amount of $173.99.
- Moving to Work, Technical Assistance Services
- To approve the solicitation of a three-year (3) contract for MTW Technical Assistance Services with an option, in the HHA’s sole discretion, to renew for a period of up to two additional one- year terms, contract duration shall not exceed five (5) years.
- CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
- Modernization Report
- Development Report
- Finance Department Report
- Resident Services Report
- Leased Housing
- MIS Department
- Senior Property Manager Report
- Legal Update
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NEW BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.