6:00 pm Falcetti Towers
475 Maple Street, Conference Room, Holyoke 01040
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Notice is hereby given in accordance with Sections 18-25 of MGL Chapter 30A of the General Laws that the meeting of the members of the Board of the Holyoke Housing Authority will be held at:
Holyoke Housing authority
Falcetti Towers Community Room
via Zoom Meeting
Register in advance for this meeting:
or go to www.holyokehousing.org
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining meeting
475 Maple Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
Thursday October 6, 2022 at 6:00 pm
In the City of Holyoke, Massachusetts
- To approve minutes: September 1, 2022
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
- DHCD – 2023 Annual Plan
- Open public hearing for Annual Plan comments
- South Holyoke Homes Phase 1 – Change Order 8
- To approve Change Order No. 8 in the net amount of $8,672.12 increasing the contract from $4,329,934.14 to $4,338,606.26 and extending the time for completion zero (0) days.
- Invitation for Bid – Residential Towers Cleaning Services
- Award the contract for Residential Towers Cleaning Services to HUB Cleaning, LLC in the amount of $61,285.44 as the lowest, responsive, responsible bidder.
- Submission of FY 2023 MTW Annual Plan
- To approve the FY 2023 MTW Annual Plan for submission to HUD no later than October 15, 2022.
- 2023 Payment Standards
- Authorize the HHA to apply the 2023 HUD FMR as the payment standard effective January 1, 2023.
CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
2. Modernization Report
4.Finance Department Report
5.Resident Services Report
8.Senior Property Manager Report
9. Legal Update
D) NEW BUSINESS
E) EXECUTIVE SESSION
The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted October 4, 2022 at 5:32 PM