4:00 pm Holyoke Housing Authority
475 Maple St, Holyoke 01040
HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Register in advance for this meeting (click below)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining meeting
Thursday July 7, 2022, at 4:00 pm
475 Maple Street, HOLYOKE, MA 01040
- To approve minutes: June 2, 2022
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
- Admin Bldg. Falcetti Towers – Kitchen & Bath Upgrades
- To approve the Certificate of Substantial Completion and bring project to a close.
- Updates to ACOP and Admin Plan
- To approve the changes and updates included in the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP) and Administrative Plan.
- 2nd Quarter Write-Offs FY 2022
- To approve 2nd Quarter Federal Write-offs in the amount of $4,784.84.
- To approve 2nd Quarter State Write-offs in the amount of $583.00
- Emphasys National Conference – ENGAGE 2022
- To authorize up to three (3) HHA Staff members to attend the Emphasys National Users Group (ENGAGE 2022) Conference in Scottsdale, AZ October
8th – 10th 2022.
- CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
- Modernization Report
- Development Report
- Finance Department Report
- Resident Services Report
- Leased Housing
- MIS Department
- Senior Property Manager Report
- Legal Update
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NEW BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.