Holyoke Housing Authority Board Meeting July 1, 2021
6:00 pm Remote by Zoom
HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Register in advance for this meeting (click below)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining meeting
Thursday July 1, 2021, at 6:00 pm
475 MAPLE STREET, HOLYOKE, MA 01040
- To approve minutes: June 3, 2021
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
- Basketball Court Improvement – Toepfert Apartments
- To approve Change Order No. 2 in the amount of $23,823.09 increasing the contract from $90,292.83 to $114,115.92.
- Beaudoin Village Roof Replacement and Exterior Finishes
- To approve change Order No. 3 in amount of $15,135.33 increasing the total contract amount to $1,015,231.33 and a 58-day time extension.
- Central Maintenance Facility – Office Renovations Project
- To approve change Order No. 4 in the amount of $3,690.04 increasing the contract from $762,982.69 to $766,672.72 and extending the time for completion 22 days to June 30, 2021.
- Access Control Hardware Installation at High Rise Apartments
- To award the Access Control Hardware Installation at High Rise Apartments to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder, BEVO Management Services, Inc., bid amount $59,928.
- Admin Bldg. Falcetti Towers – Flooring Replacement Project
- To award the Falcetti Towers Flooring Replacement project to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder, Edgepro Flooring Inc. with a bid amount of $149,760.
- Admin Bldg. Falcetti Towers – Paint & Wallpapering Project
- To award the Falcetti Towers Painting and Wallpapering project to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder, Northeast Painting Associates, Inc., bid amount of $127,350.
- South Holyoke Homes Phase 1
- To approve change Order No. 1 in the amount of $5,157, increasing the contract from $3,863,235 to $3,868,392.
- Soil Excavation and Management at Jackson and Chestnut Streets
- To approve change Order No. 1 in the amount of $43,822.26, increasing the contract from $203,462 to $247,284.26, and extending the time for completion 30 days to June 30, 2021.
- Habitat for Humanity
- To approve a financial contribution of $85,000 to Habitat for Humanity to support their construction of two single-family homes along Jackson Street.
- 2nd Quarter Write-Off’s
- To approve 2nd Quarter Write-off’s for $80.00.
- CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
- Modernization Report
- Development Report
- Finance Department Report
- Resident Services Report
- Leased Housing
- MIS Department
- Senior Property Manager Report
- Legal Update
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NEW BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.