Holyoke Housing Authority Board Meeting and Annual Meeting May 6, 2021
6:00 pm Remote by Zoom
HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Register in advance for this meeting (click below)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining meeting
Thursday May 6, 2021 at 6:00 pm
475 MAPLE STREET, HOLYOKE, MA 01040
- To approve minutes: April 8, 2021
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
- Additional Massachusetts Municipal Depository Trust (MMDT) Transfer
- To approve the transfer of additional funds to the MMDT Investment account.
- Disposal Surplus Property, 2007 Ford F150
- To authorize the Executive Director to dispose of the 2007 Ford F150 by soliciting informal bids.
- Central Maintenance Facility – Office Renovations Project
- To approve Change Order No. 3 in the amount of $13,329.54, increasing the contract from $749,653.14 to $762,982.68 and extending the time for completion 42 days to June 18, 2021.
- CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
- Modernization Report
- Development Report
- Finance Department Report
- Resident Services Report
- Leased Housing
- MIS Department
- Senior Property Manager Report
- Legal Update
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NEW BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.