5:30 pm Holyoke City Hall Annex
20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Holyoke 01040
HOLYOKE HISTORICAL COMMISSION MEETING
Monday, September 12, at 5:30 p.m.
City Hall Annex Conference Room 403
Join on Zoom Meeting ID: 857 0948 7585 or Call +1 646 558 8656
- Call to order
- Review of minutes for August 8th, 2022, August 29th, 2022, and July 11th, 2022
- Certified Local Government Annual Report 2021-22
- Discussion on new procedures and guidelines to establish historical significance for buildings, artifacts and places
- Approval of new procedures and guidelines to establish historical significance for buildings, artifacts and places
- Discussion of HHC’s and CPC’s personnel responsibilities in regard to reviewing eligibility for historical significance
- Report By Chair and Vice Chair on Meeting with Mayor Aaron Vega and Jennifer Keith about HHC designated staff.
- Discussion and approval of CLG Opinion Card for 302 High Street.
- Discussion and approval of letter of Support for MA Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits for 245 High Street. Russell-Osborne Building/Clough Block. Holyoke Health Center owner.
- Report from Commissioners attending other board and committee meetings.
- Blue Sky Tower III, wireless telecommunication facility at 939 Chicopee Street, Chicopee, MA
- New Business
- Old business