5:30 pm Holyoke City Hall Annex
20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Holyoke 01040
HOLYOKE HISTORICAL COMMISSION MEETING
Monday November 14, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
City Hall Annex Conference Room 403 or Join Zoom Meeting ID: 857 0948 7585 or Call +1 646 558 8656
- Call to order
- Approval of Minutes for October 19th 2022
- Discussion and approval of Preservation Agreement for 345 Chestnut Street-48-52 Franklyn Street
- Review and discussion of Notices of decision for Historical Significance for Historic Restoration Grants 2022-23. Approval of NODs.
- Review of reports by Tyler Caine for scope of work for projects for Historic Restoration Grants 2022-23. Approval of reports.
- Possibility for the HHC to submit a late proposal to CPC for a survey grant of Scott Tower and Wyckoff Park
- Update on Blue Sky Tower Ill, wireless telecommunication facility at 939 Chicopee Street, Chicopee, MA
- Update on: FY 2022 City of Holyoke Development Block Grant Application for Anniversary Hill Park Utility Relocation
- Review of map for underground wiring at Scott Tower.
- Report from Commissioners attending other board and committee meetings
- Update on the Essex Street Historic National District Nomination.
- Discussion on requesting to hire a preservation specialist for the City of Holyoke.
- New Business
- Old Business