5:30 pm Holyoke City Hall Annex
20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Holyoke 01040
HOLYOKE HISTORICAL COMMISSION MEETING
Monday, December 12, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
This meeting will be held remotely via Zoom
Join on Zoom Meeting ID: 857 0948 7585 or Call +1 646 558 8656
- Call to order
- Review of scope of work for 106-120 High Street for future preservation restriction agreement.
- Discussion on late applications
- Discussion on requiring applicants to have a professional consultant for grants over $50,000
- Vote on historical significance for 348 Chestnut-48-52 Franklyn Street MHC# HLY 1102
- Discussion of New sidewalks for the Hadley Fall Company Housing National Historic District
- Approvals of letters of support for MA Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits
- Farr Alpaca Mill – MHC# HLY 75
- 106-120 High Street – MHC# HLY 179
- 245 High Street – MHC# HLY 93
- 348 Chestnut, 48-52 Franklin Street MHC# HLY 1102
- Blue Sky Tower Ill, wireless telecommunication facility at 939 Chicopee Street, Chicopee, MA site visit
- Meeting with prospective intern Trinity Kendrick.
- Report from Commissioners attending other board and committee meetings
- New Business
- Old Business