Holyoke Historical Commission Meeting August 8, 2022
Aug 8 2022
5:30 pm Holyoke City Hall Annex
20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Holyoke 01040
HOLYOKE HISTORICAL COMMISSION MEETING
Monday, August 8, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
City Hall Annex Conference Room 403
Join on Zoom Meeting ID: 857 0948 7585 or Call +1 646 558 8656
- Call to order
- Review of minutes for May 9th, 2022, June 13th, 2020, and July 11th, 2022.
- Preservation Of Historic Buildings Ordinance update
- Preparation for August City Council meeting
- Reports on progress with organization of archives (storage drive), and staff.
- Approval of letters of support for MA Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits
- Farr Alpaca Mill – MHC# HLY. 75. New addendum to the project and new construction.
- North High Street National Historic District possible development
- Approval of CLG Opinion Card for 302 High Street (ex-People United Bank Building)
- Discussion and vote on bringing preservation restrictions agreements archives back to the Historical Commission from the Building Department. The Historical Commission will resume monitoring of preservation restrictions.
- Certified Local Government Annual Report
- Discussion on current Commissioners’ roles and expertise in relation to informing the public.
- CPA report
- Commissioner Elana Aubrey will be the next HHC representative on CPC
- Preservation Restriction for 348 Chestnut Street/48-52 Franklin Street – HLY.1102
- Historical Plaques Program: Text for instruction on Historic Plaques.
- New Business
- Old business
August 1, 2022