Holyoke Historical Commission Meeting and Public Hearing March 10, 2022
5:30 pm Holyoke City Hall Annex
20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Holyoke 01040
HOLYOKE HISTORICAL COMMISSION MEETING AND PUBLIC HEARING
Thursday, March 10 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87548109116
Meeting ID: 875 4810 9116 or Call +1 646 558 8656
Public Hearing Notice
195 Appleton st
Applicant: Devon Self Storage Holdings (US) LLC
2000 Powell Street, Suite 1240
Emeryville, CA 94608
1) Call to order
2) Review of February 14th, 2022, minutes and amended minutes of November 8th, 2021.
3) Public Hearing concerning the proposed demolition of 195 Appleton St (Parcel 021-01-007) owned by Devon Self Storage
b. Discussion on possible new procedures for CPA preservation and restoration grants
5) Preservation ordinance Update
6) Report from Commissioners attending other board and committee meeting.
7) New Chair on the state of the Commission, plans for the upcoming year.
8) New Business
9) Old business
10) Election of Vice Chair