Holyoke Historical Commission Meeting and Public Hearing April 11, 2022
5:30 pm Holyoke City Hall Annex
20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Holyoke 01040
HOLYOKE HISTORICAL COMMISSION MEETING AND PUBLIC HEARING
Monday, April 11th 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
City Hall Annex Conference Room 403
Join Zoom Meeting:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85709487585?pwd=K1pjbjdQU1ErY3B2ZXQzZmlQelJoUT09
Meeting ID: 857 0948 7585 or Call +1 646 558 8656
Public Hearing Notice (Hearing Continued from March 10th)
195 Appleton st
Applicant: Devon Self Storage Holdings (US) LLC
2000 Powell Street, Suite 1240
Emeryville, CA 94608
1) Call to order
2) Review of minutes of March 10th 2022
3) Continuation of Public Hearing concerning the proposed demolition of 195 Appleton St (Parcel 021-01-007) owned by Devon Self Storage
4) Presentation by The Valley Opportunity Council on the ongoing renovation of 348 Chestnut Street-58-53 Franklin Street and discussion of letter of support. Presenter: Executive Director Steve Huntley.
5) Approval of letters of support for historic projects:
a. City Hall Windows for MPPF Grant
b. Farr Alpaca Mill MHC HLY.75 for Tax Rehabilitation Credit
6) New Chair on the state of the Commission, plans for the upcoming year.
7) Preservation ordinance revisions
b. Discussion on possible new procedures for CPA Historic preservation and restauration grants.
9) Preservation Restriction for 5 Center Street.
10) Introduction to Mass DOT project 609385 for District 2 ADA retrofits
11) Report from Commissioners attending other board and committee meeting.
12) Essex Street Historic District
14) New Business
15) Old business