6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Posted September 26, 2023, 10:17 AM
Holyoke Conservation Commission
September 28th, 2023
This meeting will be held remotely, in accordance with temporary changes to Open Meeting Law. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84043356210
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 840 4335 6210
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(All meetings are recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0299 (continued from 9/14/23)
Applicant: JSH Nominee Trust
Representative: R. Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: Northampton Street (MBP 223-00-1, 5, 8)
Description: Residential development within the buffer zone of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0301 (continued from 9/14/23)
Applicant: Jerry & Sebastian Rybczynski
Representative: R Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: Kennedy Circle (MBP 141-00-014)
Description: Single family home construction within Riverfront and buffer zone of Bordering
- Administrative Hearing – 475 Northampton Street, MBP (223-00-012)
Description: Construction within the Buffer Zone of Bordering vegetated Wetlands without permit
- Formal Vote – Minutes from 9/14/23 Meeting
- Discussion – Upcoming Items for 10/12/23 Meeting
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.