6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
October 6th, 2022
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
- Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81961271955
- Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 819 6127 1955
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(All meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0299 (continued from 9/22/22 Meeting)
Applicant: JSH Nominee Trust
Representative: R. Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: Northampton Street (MBP 223-00-1, 5, 8)
Description: Construction of a residential development within the buffer zone of
Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
- Formal Vote – Minutes from 8/25/22 and 9/22/22 Meetings
- Discussion – Upcoming Items for 10/27/22 Meeting
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.