6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
May 27th, 2021
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with recent temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88620388387 (meeting ID: 886 2038 8387)
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 886 2038 8387
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(all meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing (continued) – Notice of Intent (DEP 186-0286)
Applicant: Peter Martins, Salmar Realty Inc.
Representative: R Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: 500 Easthampton Road (MBP 213-00-003)
Description: Commercial Development within the Buffer Zone of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent (DEP 186-0288)
Applicant: Winn Development
Representative: VHB, Inc.
Location: 216 & 191 Appleton Street (MBP 020-02-008 & 021-01-008)
Description: Building and Lot Redevelopment within Buffer Zone of Banks of the Second Canal
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.