6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission-Posted on 5/23/23. 8:59am
May 25th, 2023
This meeting will be held remotely, in accordance with temporary changes to Open Meeting Law. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84526495429
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 845 2649 5429
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: email@example.com
(All meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0299 (continued from 4/27/23)
Applicant: JSH Nominee Trust
Representative: R. Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: Northampton Street (MBP 223-00-1, 5, 8)
Description: Construction of a residential development within the buffer zone of
Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
- Wetlands Violation – 475 Northampton Street (MBP 223-00-012)
Description: Construction of shed structure within Buffer Zone of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands without Conservation Commission approval
- Wetlands Violation – 35 Reservation Road (MBP 221-00-018)
Description: Chainsaw damage to trees along and within the Buffer Zone of stream Banks
- Formal Vote – Minutes from 4/27/23 Meeting
- Discussion – Conservation Commission priorities under the Community Preservation Act
- Discussion – Upcoming Items for 6/8/23 Meeting
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.