Holyoke Conservation Commission Meeting May 12, 2022
6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
May 12th, 2022
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85931739198
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 859 3173 9198
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(All meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing – Notice of intent WE 186-0294 (Continued from 4/28/2022 Meeting)
Applicant: Delorean Power
Representative: BL Companies
Location: 361 Whitney Avenue (MBP 176-00-036)
Description: Construction of a battery energy storage system within the buffer zone of
Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
- Request for Determination of Applicability – Filed 4/27/2022
Applicant: Massachusetts Green High Performance computing Center, Inc.
Representative: VHB, Inc.
Location: 100 Bigelow Street (MBP 020-01-004, -01-005, -02-001, -2-003, -02-004)
Description: hydroponic container installation within the buffer zone of Banks of the second Canal
- Discussion – Standards for variance requests and permit filings under the Holyoke Wetlands Protection Ordinance
- Discussion – Upcoming Items for 5/26/22 Meeting
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.
20 Korean Veterans Plaza
8:30 am to 4:30 pm