6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
May 12th, 2022
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85931739198
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 859 3173 9198
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(All meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing – Notice of intent WE 186-0294 (Continued from 4/28/2022 Meeting)
Applicant: Delorean Power
Representative: BL Companies
Location: 361 Whitney Avenue (MBP 176-00-036)
Description: Construction of a battery energy storage system within the buffer zone of
Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
- Request for Determination of Applicability – Filed 4/27/2022
Applicant: Massachusetts Green High Performance computing Center, Inc.
Representative: VHB, Inc.
Location: 100 Bigelow Street (MBP 020-01-004, -01-005, -02-001, -2-003, -02-004)
Description: hydroponic container installation within the buffer zone of Banks of the second Canal
- Discussion – Standards for variance requests and permit filings under the Holyoke Wetlands Protection Ordinance
- Discussion – Upcoming Items for 5/26/22 Meeting
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.