6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
July 28th, 2022
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84808476674
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 848 0847 6674
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: email@example.com
(All meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0294 (Continued from 7/14/22 Meeting)
Applicant: Delorean Power
Representative: BL Companies
Location: 361 Whitney Avenue (MBP 176-00-036)
Description: Construction of a battery energy storage system within the buffer zone of
Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0296 (Continued from 7/14/22 Meeting)
Applicant: Holyoke Rows
Representative: SWCA Environmental Consultants
Location: 8 Oscar Street (MBP 117-00-144)
Description: Improvement of existing boat ramp, dock addition, and other site improvements within Riverfront Area, Banks, Land under Waterbodies and Waterways, Bordering Land Subject to Flooding
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0297 (Continued from 7/14/22 Meeting)
Applicant: Eversource Energy Service Company
Representative: Tighe & Bond, Inc.
Location: Transmission Lines 1428-1447 ROW
Description: Replacement of utility lattice structure with associated tree trimming and tree removal within Riverfront Area and Bordering Land subject to Flooding
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent (File # Pending) (Continued from 7/14/22 Meeting)
Applicant: Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance
Representative: Nitsch Engineering, Inc.
Location: 110 Cherry Street (MBP 150-00-010)
Description: Demolition of existing building and construction of new building, parking areas, and landscaping partially within Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
- Formal Vote – Minutes from 5/26, 6/9, 6/23, and 7/14 Public Meetings
- Discussion – Upcoming Items for 8/11/22 Meeting
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.