6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Agenda posted February 21, 2023, 9:02 AM
Holyoke Conservation Commission
February 23, 2023
This meeting will be held remotely, in accordance with temporary changes to Open Meeting Law. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87262136898
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 897 0308 2093
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: email@example.com
(All meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0299 (continued from 1/12/23)
Applicant: JSH Nominee Trust
Representative: R. Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: Northampton Street (MBP 223-00-1, 5, 8)
Description: Construction of a residential development within the buffer zone of
Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
- Certificate of Compliance Request – DEP File #186-0235 (continued from 2/9/23)
Applicant: Holyoke Department of Public Works
Location: Community Field Road (MBP 146-00-018)
- Presentation – Log Pond Cove Herbicide Treatment Annual Report (DEP 186-0295)
- Formal Vote – Minutes from 12/8/22, 1/12/23, 1/26/23, and 2/9/23 Meetings
- Discussion – Upcoming Items for 3/9/23 Meeting
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.