6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
December 2nd, 2021
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with recent temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
- Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89188642508 (Meeting ID: 891 8864 2508)
- Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 891 8864 2508
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: email@example.com
(all meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing (continued) – Notice of Intent (DEP 186-0291)
Applicant: EMB Natural Ventures, LLC
Location: 140 and 160 Middle Water Street (MBP 047-01-011, 015)
Description: Redevelopment of existing buildings and parking lot repaving within Riverfront and 100-foot Buffer Zone of Banks.
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent (DEP file # pending)
Applicant: Holyoke Energy Storage 1, LLC c/o Convergent Energy + Power
Representative: Stantec Consulting Services Inc.
Location: Sargeant Street (MBP 019-01-003)
Description: Battery storage construction on an existing paved lot within the 100-foot buffer zone of banks
- Discussion – Notice of Intent to sell Lot 2, Mountain Road, Holyoke, MA (MBP 206-00-065)
- Formal Vote – Approve minutes from 9/2/21, 9/23/21, and 10/14/21 meetings (Tabled 11/18/21)
- Discussion – Upcoming Items for (tentative) 12/16/21 Meeting
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.