6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
August 25th, 2022
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
- Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85165020219
- Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 851 6502 0219
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: email@example.com
(All meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0298 (Continued from 8/11/22 Meeting)
Applicant: Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance
Representative: Nitsch Engineering, Inc.
Location: 110 Cherry Street (MBP 150-00-010)
Description: Demolition of existing building and construction of new building, parking areas, and landscaping partially within Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
- Enforcement Order (Issued 8/9/2022)
Location: 461 Mountain Road (MBP 190-00-031)
Description: Earth moving and paving within the Buffer Zone of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands
- Formal Vote – Minutes from 7/28/22 and 8/11/22 Meetings
- Discussion – Upcoming Items for 9/8/22 Meeting
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.