Holyoke Conservation Commission Meeting, April 22, 2021
9:12 am Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
April 22nd, 2021
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with recent temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86935144025 (meeting ID: 869 3514 4025)
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 869 3514 4025
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(all meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing (continued) – Notice of Intent (DEP 186-0286)
Applicant: Peter Martins, Salmar Realty Inc.
Representative: R Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: 500 Easthampton Road (MBP 213-00-003)
Description: Commercial Development within the Buffer Zone of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands
- Formal Vote – Approve Minutes from 4/8/21 Meeting
- Discussion – Conservation Commission Draft FY22 Budget
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.
20 Korean Veterans Plaza
8:30 am to 4:30 pm