Holyoke Conservation Commission May 13, 2021
6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
May 13th, 2021
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with recent temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84055939688 (meeting ID: 840 5593 9688)
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 840 5593 9688
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(all meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing (continued) – Notice of Intent (DEP 186-0286)
Applicant: Peter Martins, Salmar Realty Inc.
Representative: R Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: 500 Easthampton Road (MBP 213-00-003)
Description: Commercial Development within the Buffer Zone of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands
- Administrative Hearing – Enforcement Order Issued 4/30/21
Order of Conditions (DEP 186-0283)
Location: Water Street (MBP 049-01-009)
- Public Hearing – Notice of Intent (DEP File # Pending)
Applicant: Winn Development
Representative: VHB, Inc.
Location: 216 & 191 Appleton Street (MBP 020-02-008 & 021-01-008)
Description: Building and Lot Redevelopment within Buffer Zone of Banks of the Second Canal
- Formal Vote – Approve Minutes from 4/22/21 Meeting
- Discussion – Improvements at Jones Ferry (Holyoke Rows and Connecticut River Conservancy)
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.
20 Korean Veterans Plaza
8:30 am to 4:30 pm