Holyoke Conservation Commission
January 12th, 2022
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85962478799
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 859 6247 8799
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(All meetings are being recorded)
1. Call to Order
2. Public Hearing – Notice of Intent WE 186-0299 (Continued from 12/8/22 Meeting)
Applicant: JSH Nominee Trust
Representative: R. Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: Northampton Street (MBP 223-00-1, 5, 8)
Description: Construction of a residential development within the buffer zone of
Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
3. Holyoke Conservation Commission Meeting Schedule for Calendar Year 2023
4. Discussion – Upcoming Items for 1/26/22 Meeting
5. Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.