6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
June 24th, 2021
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with recent temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85886803291 (meeting ID: 858 8680 3291)
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 858 8680 3291
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(all meetings are being recorded)
1. Call to Order
2. Request for Determination of Applicability – Filed 6/14/2021
Applicant: Rise Holdings, Inc.
Representative: Berkshire Design Group, Inc.
Location: 100 Water Street (MBP 048-01-004, 005, 006, 008)
Description: Redevelopment activities within Riverfront area and 100 foot buffer zone of banks
3. Public Hearing – Notice of Intent (DEP File # Pending)
Applicant: Timothy Bernard
Representative: GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Location: 35 Keyes Rd. (MBP 196-00-062)
Description: Construction of a single-family home within a Riverfront Area
4. Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.