Conservation Commission Meeting, June 24th, 2021
6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
June 24th, 2021
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with recent temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85886803291 (meeting ID: 858 8680 3291)
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 858 8680 3291
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: email@example.com
(all meetings are being recorded)
1. Call to Order
2. Request for Determination of Applicability – Filed 6/14/2021
Applicant: Rise Holdings, Inc.
Representative: Berkshire Design Group, Inc.
Location: 100 Water Street (MBP 048-01-004, 005, 006, 008)
Description: Redevelopment activities within Riverfront area and 100 foot buffer zone of banks
3. Public Hearing – Notice of Intent (DEP File # Pending)
Applicant: Timothy Bernard
Representative: GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Location: 35 Keyes Rd. (MBP 196-00-062)
Description: Construction of a single-family home within a Riverfront Area
4. Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.
20 Korean Veterans Plaza
8:30 am to 4:30 pm