6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
June 10th, 2021
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with recent temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89683736708 (meeting ID: 896 8373 6708)
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 896 8373 6708
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: firstname.lastname@example.org
(all meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Request for Determination of Applicability
Applicant: Pioneer Valley Railroad
Representative: Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc.
Location: Various locations along the PVRR rail line rights of way in Holyoke
Description: Confirmation of wetland resource areas along the railroad
- Public Hearing (continued) – Notice of Intent (DEP 186-0286)
Applicant: Peter Martins, Salmar Realty Inc.
Representative: R Levesque Associates, Inc.
Location: 500 Easthampton Road (MBP 213-00-003)
Description: Commercial Development within the Buffer Zone of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands
- Enforcement Order – Issued 4/30/21
Order of Conditions (DEP 186-0283)
Location: Water Street (MBP 049-01-009)
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.