Conservation Commission Meeting, July 8th, 2021
6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
July 8th, 2021
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with recent temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
– Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82748037192 (meeting ID: 827 4803 7192)
– Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 827 4803 7192
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: email@example.com
(all meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing (continued) – Notice of Intent (DEP 186-0289)
Applicant: Timothy Bernard
Representative: GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Location: 35 Keyes Rd. (MBP 196-00-062)
Description: Construction of a single-family home within a Riverfront Area
- Request for Certificate of Compliance – Order of Conditions (COH 01-2019)
Applicant: Mt. Tom Generating Company, LLC.
Representative: Tighe & Bond
Location: 200 Northampton Street (MBP 227-00-004, 005, 009)
Description: Activities related to the closure of the Mt. Tom Generating Plant within Banks, Bordering Land Subject to Flooding, Riverfront, Land Under Water Bodies, and Isolated Wetlands.
- Enforcement Order – Issued 5/21/2020
Location: 35 Reservation Road (MBP 221-00-017, 018)
Description: Dumping of organic material in bordering vegetated wetland
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.
20 Korean Veterans Plaza
8:30 am to 4:30 pm