6:15 pm Remote by Zoom
Holyoke Conservation Commission
July 8th, 2021
This hearing will be held remotely, in accordance with recent temporary changes to Open Meeting Law in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Access to this meeting is available to the public by computer or phone as follows:
- Computer Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82748037192 (meeting ID: 827 4803 7192)
- Phone Access: Call +1 301-715-8592 and enter the Meeting ID followed by #: 827 4803 7192
Email Yoni Glogower with any questions about meeting access: email@example.com
(all meetings are being recorded)
- Call to Order
- Public Hearing (continued) – Notice of Intent (DEP 186-0289)
Applicant: Timothy Bernard
Representative: GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Location: 35 Keyes Rd. (MBP 196-00-062)
Description: Construction of a single-family home within a Riverfront Area
- Request for Certificate of Compliance – Order of Conditions (COH 01-2019)
Applicant: Mt. Tom Generating Company, LLC.
Representative: Tighe & Bond
Location: 200 Northampton Street (MBP 227-00-004, 005, 009)
Description: Activities related to the closure of the Mt. Tom Generating Plant within Banks, Bordering Land Subject to Flooding, Riverfront, Land Under Water Bodies, and Isolated Wetlands.
- Enforcement Order – Issued 5/21/2020
Location: 35 Reservation Road (MBP 221-00-017, 018)
Description: Dumping of organic material in bordering vegetated wetland
- Mail/other items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair
Attendees who cause disruptions may be warned, muted, or removed from the public meeting at the discretion of the Chairperson.