6:00 pm Remote by Zoom
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Community Preservation Act Committee
Wed. September 22, 2021 at 6:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the declared public health emergency and in accordance with temporary state-wide changes to Open Meeting Law, this meeting will be held remotely.
Meeting can be accessed at: www.zoom.us at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88994414372?pwd=Y1JSVGJha0ZxdkVENnVURTJCK2V2Zz09 or call: 1 (301) 715-8592. Then provide the meeting ID: 889 9441 4372 and passcode: 774379.
1. Review of August 11, 2021 and August 16, 2021 Executive Session Minutes
2. Updates from Chair
3. Updates from City Solicitor Office (Attorney Kathy Degnan)
4. CPC Members share external board priorities
5. Updates on FY21 Projects/ Contract Process
a. Scott Tower/ Anniversary Hill deadline
6. Updates on Past FY Projects / Contract Process
a. FY20 Stained Glass Windows Final Report
b. Review of Jackson Street Contract/ Restriction
c. FY20 Wistariahurst Project – Robert Peirent, DPW
7. Discussion: Preservation Restrictions
8. Updates on projects brought to City Council for their approval
a. MIFA Murals in DGR
b. Small Grants for FY22
NOTE: The matters listed on this agenda are those reasonably anticipated by the Chairperson which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law. In addition, this agenda is subject to change within 48 hours prior to the meeting date.
Community Preservation Committee
Holyoke City Hall
536 Dwight Street