Community Preservation Act Committee Meeting March 24, 2021
6:00 pm Remote by Zoom
CPA Committee Meeting Agenda
March 24, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the statewide mandate to observe social distancing, this meeting will be held remotely. To access this meeting, go to Zoom.us or call: 1 (301) 715-8592. Then provide Meeting ID: 840 2449 6308 and Passcode: 418886.
1. Review of March 3, 2021 Meeting Minutes
2. Presentation from Vitek Kruta & Don Sanders Re: Technical Feasibility of Restoring Victory Theater Murals
3. Review and Approval of Contract Terms
A. Fire Truck
B. JFK Memorial
C. War Memorial
D. Mayer Field
E. Jackson St
4. Review of Armour & Company Agreement
5. Review of VOC Agreement Amendment – Chestnut & Franklin St.
6. Consideration of Outstanding 2021 Applications
A. One Holyoke – Owner Occupied Housing
B. MIFA Mural Restoration
C. VOC – Rental Assistance
PLEASE NOTE: This Agenda is subject to change up to 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the the time of the meeting.
Community Preservation Committee
Holyoke City Hall
536 Dwight Street