6:00 pm Remote by Zoom
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Community Preservation Act Committee
Monday, March 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: The meeting is being held remotely only according to Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022, extending the remote meeting provisions of Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020, executive order. This meeting notice contains the link below providing the public with remote access.
Meeting can be accessed at: www.zoom.us at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84007550405?pwd=M3M1YTFuWHk0S2cyeFhxOWppT2JJQT09 or call: 1 (301) 715-8592. Then provide the Meeting ID: 840 0755 0405 and the Passcode: 244595
- Review and approve minutes from 2/27/23 and minutes from 1/18/23
- Discussion of Historic Home Restoration Grants Program for Homeowners – Guest, Bob McCarroll, Springfield CPA Chair. Initial exploration of developing a similar program for Holyoke.
- Update on CPA matters related to City Council
- CPA Ballot Question
- Finance Presentation
- Live Streaming – Holyoke Media (March 1 meeting from 9:40 on)
- News Coverage for Review:
- Updates on past projects, including but not limited to:
- MIFA Murals
- Anniversary Hill/ Scott Tower
- 113 & 117 Jackson St / Habitat for Humanity
NOTE: The matters listed on this agenda are those reasonably anticipated by the Chairperson which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law. In addition, this agenda is subject to change within 48 hours prior to the meeting date. Also please note that the Chair and meeting host reserve the right to remove any individual from the meeting who disrupts the discussion.