6:00 pm Remote by Zoom
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Community Preservation Act Committee
Wed. June 16, 2021at 6:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the declared public health emergency and in accordance with temporary state-wide changes to Open Meeting Law, this meeting will be held remotely.
Meeting can be accessed at www.zoom.us:
Or via phone at 1 (301) 715-8592 with meeting ID: 856 2629 7880 and passcode: 357545.
- Review of May 12, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Consideration of MIFA Historic Preservation Application – Theater Murals
- Jackson Street Affordable Housing Project- CC Approval Status
- Update – Rock Valley Cemetery Small Grant Application
- Process for Contract Drafting and Conservation & Preservation Restrictions
- City Hall Reopening – Meetings & Staff
NOTE: The matters listed on this agenda are those reasonably anticipated by the Chairperson which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law. In addition, this agenda is subject to change within 48 hours prior to the meeting date.
Community Preservation Committee
Holyoke City Hall
536 Dwight Street