School Committee Text Size
Event takes place on March 30, 2020 at 6:00 PM
ACCESS LIVE STREAM HERE: https://boxcast.tv/view/school-committee-3-30-2020-121236
The Executive Order relieves public bodies from the requirement in the Open Meeting Law that meetings be conducted in a public place that is open and physically accessible to the public, provided that the public body makes provision to ensure public access to the deliberations of the public body through adequate, alternative means. “Adequate, alternative means” may include, without limitation, providing public access through telephone, internet, or satellite enabled audio or video conferencing or any other technology that enables the public to clearly follow the proceedings of the public body in real time.
In addition, all members of a public body may participate in a meeting remotely; the Open Meeting Law’s requirement that a quorum of the body and the chair be physically present at the meeting location is suspended.
Meeting will be live broadcast here: https://boxcast.tv/view/school-committee-3-30-2020-121236
Meeting can also be viewed live on Community Access Channel 12
- CALL TO ORDER – ROLL CALL – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, s. 20, I am hereby informing all attendees that a video and audio recording is being made of the meeting and the meeting is being shown live on the City’s community TV channel.
- COMMUNICATIONS & REPORTS
- Student Reports
- Superintendent’s Communications
- Innovation Pathway Design
- Dr. Zrike Op-Ed
- School Choice Recommendation
- Literacy Labs
- Local Contribution Letter from DESE
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Correspondence
- STUDENT OPPORTUNITY ACT PROPOSAl
- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
- UPDATE ON STATEMENT OF INTEREST TO MSBA FOR ONE MIDDLE SCHOOL PROPOSAL
- MINUTES OF MEETINGS
- Regular Meeting of January 7 2020
- Regular Meeting of February 10, 2020
- ONGOING BUSINESS
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on March 26, 2020 by School Admin